THE SATANIC TEMPLE OF AUSTIN PRESENTS UNHOLY WATER III: UNBAPTISM & WATER DRIVE
This is a 21+ Event
Doors @ 9:30PM
Cover $6.66 (Rounded to 7) -OR- a case of bottled water
Join The Satanic Temple of Austin and our community of civic-minded Satanists and allies as we provide an opportunity for religious liberation and self-worship at our third annual Unbaptism.We will be raising bottled water donations for the Austin Resource Center for the Homeless (ARCH). Last year, we were able to raise over 1000 gallons of bottled water during the city-wide boil notice, preventing ARCH from having to redirect their food budget towards bottled water.Join us in casting aside the shackles of religious tyranny and embracing the self.
LINE UP INFORMATION:
- Monte De Luna: 10:00 – 10:30
- Sabbath Crow: 10:45 – 11:30
Hard and heavy rock trio in Central TX. Swampadelic apocalyptic hell rock, chicken fried psych-punk.Check out the bands website and social: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bandcamp
- Unbaptism Ritual: 11:45 – 12:30
- In accordance with the Third Tenet of The Satanic Temple, “One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone,” we are offering an opportunity for those in the community who feel they were baptized without their consent to revoke their baptisms. This ritual is intended to provide bodily liberation and catharsis to those who have been subjected to unwanted religious indoctrination.
- Ole Creepy: 12:30 : 01:00
- Hijo De Puta: 01:15 – 01:45
You can read more about The Satanic Temple and our Tenets here, as well as TST Austin website and Facebook
VENUE INFORMATION: Spiderhouse Ballroom
Located in Central Austin. Plenty of parking.
Full Bar, 24 draft beer options, 6 food trucks, 5 offering Vegan options:
– Arlos Burgers
– Cool Beans Mexican
– Milky Way Milkshake
– Kitchen for the Soul Mediterranean
– Always Hungry
– Stony’s Pizza
HAIL SATAN. HAIL THYSELF. AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.