We will be reading Prometheus Unbound by Percy Bysshe Shelley.
'Prometheus Unbound'. It concerns the torture of Prometheus, the Greek mythological figure who defies the gods by giving fire to humanity. Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792 – 1822) was a significant English Romantic poet, widely considered to be one of the finest lyric poets in the English language. Other notable works by this author include: 'The Daemon of the World' (1816), 'Mont Blanc' (1816), and 'Original Poetry by Victor and Cazire' (1810)"
Please review the Satanic Book Club Rules below:
- Locations that serve alcohol - Please keep in mind this is not a social event so please take it easy when it comes to drinking.
- If you're not using your phone as an e-reader please keep it in your pocket.
- Keep the cross talk down, we are here to talk about the book we read this month.
- If you didn't read the book you are still welcome to come and partake in the conversation.
- Book discussion starts at 8 pm